Welcome to St. Mary Coptic Orthodox Church
This week service schedule:
Saturday Evening (Service in English)
+ Offering of Evening incense from 6:00 - 6:30 pm
+ Midnight Prayers from 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
+ Coptic Church History from 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
+ Midnight Praises and confessions from 7:30 - 9:00 pm
Sunday (Service in English)
+ Divine Liturgy from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
+ Sunday School using Zoom from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday Using Zoom
+ Arabic Bible Study from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (The book of Daniel)
+ Coptic Language and Church Rite Class from 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Tuesday - Using Zoom
+ Hymn class for the beginners from 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
+ Hymn class for advanced from 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Wednesday (Service in Arabic)
+ Divine Liturgy from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Friday - Using Zoom
+ Deacons Rite and hymn class from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
St. Mary Coptic Orthodox Church - Knoxville
Meeting ID: 890 712 4630
The rules of attendance:
1) There will be a checkpoint at the door for those entering the church with a person in charge. A simple questionnaire will be there to ask the attendees if they are experiencing any signs of illnesses or if they came in contact with anyone with Covid-19. The temperature will be checked for those entering, and they will be requested to wear a facemask throughout the service.
2) All the church benches are marked with numbers. Please sit behind any unoccupied number.
3) If anyone is sick or has any symptoms, a fever, for example, he/she needs to stay home.
4) If a Medical or Public Health Professional instructs you to Isolate/Quarantine, you need to stay home.
5) Just for the sake of social responsibility, if anyone has been in close contact with another who has tested positive for COVID-19, they must self-quarantine for a minimum of 14 days and be without any symptoms prior to attending any church services.
6) Hand sanitizer is available in the church, please keep your hands always clean by following proper hand washing.
7) If you have any comments, please contact the Church father directly.
These rules are to ensure your safety; if we work together and follow these guidelines we can successfully resume our services in a cautious manner.